- 23 January: Prof. Iis Tussyadiah participated in an open day event, Festival of Research 2020 held by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS), University of Surrey.
- 9 January: Prof. Shujun Li host a panel discussion “Data Privacy and Cyber Security” at the international conference Enter2020.
- 8 January: Two papers were presented at the 53rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2020) in Hawaii, US, and the 27th Annual eTourism Conference (Enter 2020) in the Guildford, UK.
- 8 – 10 January: We had the PriVELT booth present in the international conference Enter2020, which was successfully held at the University of Surrey.
- 12 – 15 November: A paper was presented at the 5th International Conference on Dependability in Sensor, Cloud, and Big Data Systems and Applications (Dependsys 2019).
- 30 October: Dr. Xiao Ma made a keynote talk and participated in the panel debate organised by Warwick Finance Network and Rise – The Future of Data in London.
- 21 – 25 October: Dr. Xiao Ma was invited to speak at the 15th World Chinese Entrepreneurs Convention (WCEC) in London.
- 5 September: We had the PriVELT poster present at Kent Cyber Security Forum (KCSF) 2019, held in the University of Kent.
- 20 June: Prof. Shujun Li gave a workshop on the event “Machine Learning: a new era of disruption” held in the University of Kent.
- 8 February: The RRI training workshop held in the University of Surrey.
- 29 January – 1 February: A paper was presented at the 26th Annual eTourism Conference (Enter 2019) in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- 10 October: The first project meeting organised in London.
- 3 May: The University of Surrey released a featured story about the project and another one funded through the same EPSRC call.
- 28 April: The website is live.
- 26 April: The funder EPSRC publishes a news release on the 11 projects funded through its 2017 call on “Trust, Identity, Privacy and Security in the Digital Economy 2.0”.