Publications in Conferences and Journals
- Lu, Y., & Li, S. (2020). From data flows to privacy issues: a user-centric semantic model for representing and discovering privacy issues. In Proceedings of 53rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Lu, Y., Ioannou, A., Tussyadiah, I., & Li, S. (2019). Segmenting travelers based on responses to nudging for information disclosure. e-Review of Tourism Research, 17(3), 394-406.
- Lu, Y., Li, S., Ioannou, A., & Tussyadiah, I. (2019, November). From Data Disclosure to Privacy Nudges: A Privacy-aware and User-centric Personal Data Management Framework. In International Conference on Dependability in Sensor, Cloud, and Big Data Systems and Applications (pp. 262-276). Springer, Singapore.
- Wieringa, J., Kannan, P. K., Ma, X., Reutterer, T., Risselada, H., & Skiera, B. (2019, May). Data analytics in a privacy-concerned world. Journal of Business Research. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2019.05.005.
- Tussyadiah, I., Li, S., & Miller, G. (2019). Privacy protection in tourism: Where we are and where we should be heading for. In Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2019 (pp. 278-290). Springer, Cham.